sábado, 21 de marzo de 2009

Dylan says

Want to know how to describe a loved woman? ask Bob for help:

You came up behind me, I saw you go by,
You were always so close and still within reach.
So easy to look at, so hard to define.

Sweet virgin angel, sweet love of my life,
Radiant jewel, mystical wife.
It's all so clear, I could never forget,
Lovin' you is the one thing I'll never regret.

Wherever we travel we're never apart.
Beautiful lady, so dear to my heart.

How did I meet you? I don't know.
A messenger sent me in a tropical storm.
You were there in the winter, moonlight on the snow
And on Lily Pond Lane when the weather was warm.

Scorpio Sphinx in a calico dress,
You must forgive me my unworthiness.
You always responded when I needed your help,
You gimme a map and a key to your door.

Glamorous nymph with an arrow and bow,
Don't ever leave me, don't ever go.


Fragmentos del buen Bob.

BOB DYLAN TAMBIÉN LO SABE, PERO BOB ES MUY DISCRETO Y NO DICE NADA, SERÁ MEJOR ASÍ. SERÁ MEJOR ASÍ

No hay comentarios:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...